The following list of input parameters may all optionally be modified.
- Path and name for the SCANPI median scans output file
- Path name for the output file containing the ASCII
summary tables for all bands (same as the printed summary tables).
- A label to be shown on each plot. 30 characters maximum.
- Controls processing of individual scans.
- NOPT=0 All individual data strings are processed and shown
- NOPT=1 Only strings specified by user will be processed and shown
- NOPT=2 Only the four coadded strings are processed and shown
- NOPT=21 Only median coadded string is processed and shown
- Controls plot output.
- NOPLOT=0 Plots are generated
- NOPLOT=1 No plot output
- Controls output of summary plots.
- SUMPLT=0 No summary or scan track plot output
- SUMPLT=1 Summary and scan track plots are generated
- Controls detailed printout.
- NOPRNT=0 Detailed printout is generated
- NOPRNT=1 Only the tables are output
- Controls which bands are processed.
i=1, 2, 3, 4 for 12, 25, 60, 100 µm,
Default: 1, 1, 1, 1 (all 4 bands processed)
- NBAND(i)=0 No processing for ith band
- NBAND(i)=1 Band is processed
- Portion (in arcminutes) of string to be used in
baseline fitting for each band,
centered on target position.
Default: 15., 15., 20., 30.
- Signal range (in arcminutes) used for the integrated flux
(fnu(t)) for each
band, centered on target position.
Default: (-2., 2.), (-2., 2.), (-2.5, 2.5), (-4., 4.)
- Allowed deviation (in arcminutes) of signal position from
the target position.
If not specified, MISS is determined
to be the location where the best template
If MISS is specified, the point source template will be
centered at that point.
Default: 999.99 (same as no input)
NOTE: If MISS is not specified, the template fit will
be restricted to within
0.5' of the nominal position
at 12 and 25, within 1.0' at 60, and within 2.0' at 100 µm.
- Starting flux values (in watts/m^2) for Y-axis on each
scan plot. If input
values are zero, the program will compute the range.
Default: 0., 0., 0., 0.
- Ending flux values (in watts/m^2) for Y-axis. Zeros give
Default: 0., 0., 0., 0.
- Degree of polynomial used in baseline fit. Max value is 9.
Default: 2, 2, 2, 2
- The threshold for masking out large deviations from the
baseline in the
iterative fit. OTOMSK multiplied by RMS determines the maximum
deviation (larger deviations are discarded). Set to 0 for no masking.
Default: 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5
- Controls template fitting.
- ITMPL=0 Fitting is performed with the template baseline
as a free parameter
- ITMPL=1 Baseline of template tied to large-scale baseline
- Range in arcminutes over which template fitting is to be
Acceptable values for each band are:
Default: 3.5, 3.5, 6.5, 13.1
- 2.7 to 7.5 for 12 µm
- 2.7 to 7.5 for 25 µm
- 5.5 to 15.1 for 60 µm
- 10.9 to 30.1 for 100 µm
- Number of scans to be coadded in each band.
A value of -1 means all scans in the window.
Default:-1, -1, -1, -1
- Limits distance in arcminutes from center of the
detector, in the East-West
direction, for which scans are included in the coaddition. Zero means
Default: 0.0, 0.0
NS12(50), NS25(50), NS60(50), NS100(50)
- List, by scan number, of the scans to be coadded
for the 12, 25, 60 and 100 µm band.
The number of scans must match NOCADD(i), where i=1,2,3,4
for the 12,25,60 and 100 µm bands respectively.
If NCOADD(i)=-1, this parameter is