Highlights of recent publications using IRSA's services
or data curated by IRSA
Week of 02/25/13:
Week of 02/18/13:
- "Mid-Infrared Properties of Nearby Luminous Infrared Galaxies I: Spitzer IRS Spectra
for the GOALS Sample" by S. Stierwalt, ApJS, accepted.
- "A WISE view of novae" by A. Evans, Proceedings of "Stella Novae: Future and
- "The Origin of Dust in Early-Type Galaxies and Implications for Accretion onto
Supermassive Black Holes" by P. Martini, ApJ, accepted.
- "Global Star Formation Rates and Dust Emission Over the Galaxy Interaction Sequence" by L. Lanz, ApJ, submitted.
- "On the evolution and environmental dependence of the star formation rate versus
stellar mass relation since z~2" by Y. Koyama, MNRAS, submitted.
- "Stochastic bias of color-selected BAO tracers by joint clustering--weak-lensing
analysis" by J. Comparat, MNRAS, submitted.
Week of 02/11/13:
Week of 02/04/13:
Browse previous publication highlights
Press releases can be found on the IPAC home page