|The Two Micron All Sky Survey at IPAC|
2MASS Data Release Documentation
The vast majority of documentation on 2MASS and its data releases are the data release Explanatory Supplements. These documents below, with the 2MASS All-Sky Data Release and Extended Mission Products Explanatory Supplement being the most current and comprehensive, provide important documentation on the Survey and the use of the data. (The All-Sky Data Release and Extended Mission Explanatory Supplement supercedes the information provided in the Incremental Release Explanatory Supplements.) The All-Sky Release and Extended Mission Supplement is a living document, in that it is updated regularly to provide users with the most current analyses and advice regarding 2MASS data products. Please review it regularly for updates. In addition, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for other relevant and current information.
- The 2MASS All-Sky Data Release and Extended Mission Ancillary Products (All-Sky Release: 2003 March; Extended Mission Release: 2006 December)
- The 2MASS Second Incremental Release (2000 March)
- The 2MASS First Incremental Release (1999 May)
- The 2MASS Sampler (1998 Dec)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Last update: 2006 December 13, email@example.com.
Return to the 2MASS Home Page